Build Your Business Drop to LL.com Full View
Talk to a Lawyer Today
Mass Tort Resources
- Find Defective Drug & Recall Lawyers, Drug Recall Attorney Finder
- Defective Pharmaceuticals Litigation [infographic]
- Defective Medical Devices Litigation [infographic]
- Birth Control Litigation [infographic]
- Birth Defect Litigation [infographic]
- State or Federal? How Attorneys Choose the Proper Jurisdiction for Medication Mass Torts
- More Mass Tort Articles
Birth Control Litigation [infographic]
You may be familiar with the ads about the dangers of using Yaz, Yasmin, Mirena, or other forms of birth control. A sinister voice detailing the many symptoms of such contraceptive may entail, “deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, stroke, etc.” This is usually then followed by a suggested entitlement to cash compensation. While many of us will roll our eyes, change the channel, or tune the warning out completely, the risks are actually serious and more common than you may think.
Did you know, hospitalization for stroke between ages 15-44 went up 37% between 1995 and 2008 due to the use of Yaz? Learn about these risks and what you can do to keep you and your loved ones safe in the infographic below.